суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

charles francis adams sr.




I am, of course, writing about the movie "Quarantine".

I didnapos;t like it. The movie is shot in the same jerky, hand-held, fashion as "The Blair Witch Project" and "Cloverfield". It has an interesting, believable premise for the story, but the jerky camera movements left me feeling dizzy, nauseous, and mildly sick to my stomach. All of the potential of the story is lost in the delivery. By the time we left the theater, I was left wishing weapos;d stayed at home and watched one of the DVDapos;s in our collection. That wouldnapos;t have cost us $15 and weapos;d have seen something we liked.

forum whaler, charles francis adams sr., charles francis adams jr., charles francis adams jr, charles francis adams high school.



Комментариев нет: