воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

educational psychology ireland




True story.

Thereapos;s a company who sells business services whose name is a household word.

To use many of these (extremely overpriced) services, you must apos;logga inapos; :-D using a little device which measures like 4x5x8 inches in size(?) which has a little two line LCD display...

Every single one of these I have -ever seen- shows, among other cryptic text, the name "Gina".

So I did what any self-respecting namophile would do... I shot a picture of this and put this up on my website...

I -kid you not-, the company got so incredibly *PARANOID* that I repeatedly started seeing their IP addresses in my weblogs...

I simply took the image down. I have better things to do with my time than fight with a multi-godzillion-dollar company over a four letter name that frankly I donapos;t even really like :-D

carmen schmid photography, educational psychology ireland, educational psychology interactive, educational psychology in practice journal, educational psychology in practice.



Комментариев нет: