пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

foam ild test




I�dressed smart for work today - St John has no dress code but I�get such a ribbing from the Space Matters bunch for my scruffiness that I�feel itapos;s worth the effort. Iapos;m sporting smartish jeans and the pink Pierre Cardin shirt I�bought for my interview in the summer. This has lead to the discovery that Dalek cuff-links might be incredibly cool, but theyapos;re also utterly impractical if you have to do any writing or typing while wearing them.

I should also be getting a sizeable amount of cash in a grubby envelope this evening for SEO�work undertaken since mid-July. This will sadly mark the final end of my paid involvement with Space Matters, but itapos;s been a hell of a ride. Hopefully Iapos;ll still be able to go on the piss ups, Iapos;m hoping to get at least two staff Christmas parties this year.


foam ild test, foam impact resistant syntactic, foam in injection knee, foam in insulation place.



Комментариев нет: