суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dvd milking mistress prostate slave




So there was some kind of screw up in my expense reports, and the adjustment favored me. You know how in "Monopoly", there are "Community Chest" cards and some say like, Bank Error In Your Favor, or Loan Matures or whatever? Thatapos;s what it felt like when they told me how much they owed.

Letapos;s just say, my next monthapos;s rent and utilities are well covered...

My housemates and I have been playing obnoxious amounts of "Rock Band". It is at a point where I can play Bass and Vocals on Expert on the "Run To The Hills" song or as we call it at our house, the "White Men Came Across The Sea, He Brought Us Pain And Misery" song (since those are the first two lyrics, and clearly, we are racists against whitefolk). I usually get around 85-90 on each, which is pretty good, I think. Wait until Rock Band 2 comes out for PS2

Clannad After Story is absolutely amazing. Seriously, if it keeps up, it will officially be the #1 animu in the On-san standing, and considering over 100 animu series/movies are in the standings, that is incredible. It is hilarious, has dramu, has LOLi, and drawn by Kyoto Animation. Seriously, if ranking animu was like the NBA Dunk Contest, Black Lagoon would be Dwight Howard, and Clannad/Clannad After Story would be Godzilla....

I downloaded KOTOKOapos;s ENTIRE discography today. That would be 4.90GB of animu music by one artist. If a person is not driven insane by 12+ hours of KOTOKO, they have the willpower of titanium. I tried to listen for one hour, and started foaming in the mouth with all the liquid falling on my keyboard, causing a few of the keys to explode, like the PrtSc and F8 key.

My roommate is getting the $2500+ MacBook Pro later today. We will be sacrificing first born animals to the altar that will hold this thing. As long as I donapos;t listen to KOTOKO for an hour and foam all over his keyboard, we should be ok

The NBA season needs to get here quicker. All these preseason games in China are garbage...

causes of smog, dvd milking mistress prostate slave, dvd milking mistress prostate, dvd milian, dvd mile marker.



Комментариев нет: